Montag, 29. Oktober 2012

EDDIE B SWIFT - Once upon a time at elder Ave 2


Part Time Sucker - KRS One
I'm Not Havin That - Positive K and MC Lyte
Project Ho - MC Shan
I'm a Ho - Whodini
P is Free - BDP
Can't Live Without My Radio - LL Cool J
I'm Bad - LL Cool J
Delancey Street - Dana Dane
Paul Revere - Beastie Boys
Smooth Operator - Big Daddy Kane
I Got to Have It - Ed O.G.
Rock The Bells (Original) - LL Cool J
Microphone Fiend - Eric B & Rakim
Poetry - BDP
Jack The Ripper - LL Cool J
Funky Technician - Lord Finesse
Funky Beat - Whodini
Jane Stop This Crazy Thing - MC Shan
Cinderfella Dana Dane - Dana Dane
Marley Marl Scratch - MC Shan
Bridge - MC Shan
Down By Law - MC Shan
Girls - B Boys
Veronica - Bad Boys
Suicide - Busy Bee
Dana Dane with Fame - Dana Dane
Mr Big Stuff - Heavy D & The Boys
Use Me - Steady B
They Call Us Run - Run DMC
Go Stetsa - Stetsasonic
Ain't No Half Steppin - BDK

4 ME THE BEST TIME IN RAP MUSIC "THE GOLDEN AGE"